- 2 c. cooked rice
- 4 chicken livers
- 1/2 to 3/4 lb. Roseda ground beef
- 2 links smoked sausage
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 lg. bell pepper
- 3 green onions
- Garlic salt to taste
- 10 chicken gizzards
- 2 med. onions
- Cajun seasonings
- Cover gizzards and livers in water and boil. Season with garlic salt, onions and cajun seasonings.
- Slice sausage and cook completely in broiler.
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef.
- Finely chop all cooked meat and chop all seasonings separately.
- Add chopped liver and gizzards to browned meat and chopped sausage.
- Cook together 10 minutes.
- Add seasonings and cook until onions are transparent.
- Add 2 cups seasoned stock from boiling gizzards to chopped meat and seasonings.
- Simmer 30 to 45 minutes, mix with rice and serve.