- 1 lb Roseda flank steak
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- pinch of chili powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup peanuts, finely crushed
- vegetable oil
- Cut visible fat and discard.
- Beat the meat with a tenderizer. Cut into 1″ wide strips. Place in a bowl.
- Add sugar, garlic powder, ginger, paprika, cinnamon, chili powder, salt and peanuts. Mix well.
- Thread the steak onto wood sticks, pushing the meat together.
- Place in a large dish, cover with foil and marinate in the fridge for a few hours. Brush the meat with some oil and grill.