- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- ½ cup red wine
- Coarse salt and pepper
- Smash and chop the garlic cloves.
- Combine the garlic, oil, red wine, and thyme in a bowl, add the steaks and turn to coat.
- Cover the dish and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours, turning the steaks occasionally.
- Heat the grill to medium high and oil the grates lightly.
- Remove the steak from the steak marinade and let the excess drip off. Discard the marinade.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper, cut each one in half, and grill them, covered, until they are done.
Recipe from http://www.easysteakmarinades.net/