- 2.5 lbs rib eye beef, thinly sliced
- 2 T soy sauce
- 2 t sesame oil
- 2 t crushed garlic
- 2 T brown sugar
- 1 T rice wine (sake)
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 piece of fresh kiwi, juiced in a blender
- Trim the fat off the beef with a knife. Distribute the sugar evenly on the beef by sprinkling it on each piece. Allow beef to sit for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, sugar, sake, and black pepper. Put aside.
- Massage the beef with the kiwi juice using your hands.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and mix. Allow the beef to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Cook until browned, being careful not to overcook.
Recipe from Epicurious