- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Beef Broth or Swanson® Beef Stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb Beef top round steak, cut into very thin strips
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup regular long-grain white rice
- Stir the cornstarch, broth, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic powder in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Stir-fry the beef in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until it’s well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.
- Add the broccoli to the skillet and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Serve the beef mixture over the rice.
Recipe from Campbell’s Kitchen