- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, sliced thin, separated into rings
- 1 small green or red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 pkg (16 oz) thick prebaked pizza crust (12″)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 6 minutes. Add onion and bell pepper; cook until beef is not pink and vegetables are crisp-tender. Pour off drippings. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Top with beef mixture, then cheese. Bake in 400°F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until edge of crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.